Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Documents are in Route!

God is so good! In the last post we asked that you all pray for us to have our homestudy fees by mid to late November, well, we are grateful to say that Friday when I went to pay bills, we realized the budget was wrong in that I had scheduled two bills to be paid twice in October. So this means as of 10/31/09 we have all of the money for our homestudy!!!!! Today I mailed the packet of all of our documents required to schedule our home study visits off to Mary Kendall! It is such a relief to have this paperwork in the mail :) I know my hubby and boys are grateful as every night for the past week has been spent in deep concentration on getting everything complete. YEAH!!!!!!!!!! Thank you God and thank you all for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment