Sunday, May 23, 2010

Five Months

Today we hit the five month mark in waiting for our referral. The time has passed so quickly, school is out for our son, June is upon us soon, and still we wait.

Waiting for this adoption has helped us to grow. Although we did not specifically pray and ask God to teach us to be patient. I think anyone going into adoption will be blessed with a journey to learn patience.

Not just waiting, but to learn grace in times of waiting.

Not just waiting, but to be fruitful in time of waiting.

Not just waiting, but living your life to the fullest in times of waiting.

Not just waiting, but to bless others, to be a blessing in times of waiting.

Not just waiting, but prayerfully listening in times of waiting.

Psalm 27:14 (NKJV) "Wait on the LORD; be of good courage, And he shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say on the LORD!"

Psalm 39:7 (NKJV) "And now, Lord, what do I wait for? My hope is in You."

Psalm 40:1 (NKJV) " I waited patiently for the LORD; And He inclined to me, And heard my cry."

Psalm 130:5 (N KJV) "I wait for the LORD, my soul waits, And in His word I do hope."

Isaiah 40:31 (NKJV) "But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, They shall run and not be weary, They shall walk and not faint."

Romans 8:25 (NKJV) "But if we hope for what we do not see, we eagerly wait for it with perserverance."

Do you have something you are waiting for? How are you spending your time in waiting?

Have a blessed week!

The Ragsdale Family

No comments:

Post a Comment